Anyone can clean it up but we will find the source.
crawl spaces to your attic and everything in between. Call (910) 399-7764 today to schedule a FREE inspection/evaluation of your home. We will inspect the entire home for visible mold and provide you with an estimate for remediation.
We are a full service mold remediation and testing company, as well as a full service water restoration company. We also encapsulate crawlspaces and install dehumidifiers. Call 910-399-7764 anytime for a free estimate. We use all environmentally friendly chemicals which are safe for people and pets. We also offer air duct cleaning with sanitization.
Certified Mold Remediation Contractor, Air Quality Testing Tec & IICR C
Black mold does not affect everyone in the same way, but those with an allergy or sensitivity to the spores may experience symptoms such as congestion, red eyes, respiratory problems, skin rashes and so on. In some cases, an infection may occur.
Mold is a type of fungus. It is present almost everywhere, including in the air. In general, normal amounts of mold in the environment do not pose a substantial health risk to healthy people with regular immune system function.
There is no single type of mold called “black mold” — many molds are black. When people use the term, they may be referring to a type called Stachybotrys chartarum (S. chartarum), also known as Stachybotrys atra.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) state that a persondoes not need to identify trusted sources.which type of mold is in their home or another building.
However, some people may be more sensative to mold spores trusted source than others, and they may develop respiratory symptoms after inhaling even a small number of spores. In large quantities, mold spores can cause ill health in almost anyone.
Therefore, people should remove any mold growth in the home and take steps to prevent it from growing back.
CALL ASD (910) 399-7764 FOR TESTING TODAY!
Certified in mold remediation & water restoration
5.0 Marjorie S. Council, NC 7/3/2021
Scott must have sent his best crew, in my opinion. They were cordial, introducing each member of the team by name. They showed professionalism, explaining what they would do, how it would be done, and explained how it all worked. They were patient in answering the many questions I had. Ythey cleaned up everything to better than when they started the job. I'm completely satified with the work that was done. Chris, Dan, and PJ treated our home like they would have their own and treated us more like "family" than just another customer. Great job, guys!!!! Thanks and God bless you all!
5.0 Darrell E. Leland, NC 7/21/2020
Scott was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. He came in, tested a few spots and the report came back 2 days later. Turned out, we did have 2 types of mold. One of them was toxic black mold and Scott moved some things around and got it taken care of just a couple of days later. Will be using them to encapsulate my crawl space and definitely recommend ASD.
5.0 Dan B. Jacksonville, NC11/20/2018
The tests were expensive but the representative that was sent out was very professional and knowledgable about what was needed and what needed to be done. We received the test results in a timely manner and are awaiting for the cost estimate. Due to their knowledge and professionalism I am about 90% sure that I will hire them to also fix our issue. The other 10% would rely on the insurance company.
After Hurricane Florence, my building had water damage from a damaged roof. ASD assisted with all repairs needed along with preventative treatment for mold. The were easy to talk with and reliable with the work, no issues at all.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair work on building
CATEGORY Handyman Service, Mold Removal